Administrator: Derbyshire Rural Chaplaincy
Salary: £27,852 (full time wage)
Hours: 22 hours per week. Flexible working hours to provide admin cover throughout the week
with occasional weekends and evenings.
Contract: 3-year fixed term contract (Including and subject to a 6-month probationary period)
Benefits: Pension and statutory holiday entitlement
Location: Home working, including working out of the Agricultural Business Centre and occasional
travel across Derbyshire, when required.
About the Role
This is an exciting post to support the Derbyshire Rural Chaplaincy team (DRC) develop new and
existing mission and ministry opportunities that engage with the agricultural and rural community in
Derbyshire. The Chaplaincy team seek to be distinctively Christian in their approach and witness
as they support and encourage all current and retired members of the farming sector, in the midst
of the ongoing challenges they face.
• You will be a gifted and experienced administrator.
• You will provide dedicated administrative support to the Lead Agricultural Chaplain and the
DRC Steering Group.
• You will be a first point of contact for people and organizations contacting the DRC.
• You will assist in coordinating special events and worship services organized by the Rural
Chaplaincy team and with the rural church.
• You will have experience of working or living in a rural setting and ideally have a good
understanding of issues that relate to the agricultural community.
• You will need to be enthusiastic, creative, approachable, and able to handle confidential
information in an appropriate manner.
Click link to download full advert and contact details