Hartington Village Hall: a joint decision between the Hall and Ashbrook Roofing has been made to delay the start of our new roof. Little in life is too certain at this point in time so, rather than make a start in a few days but then find that a government directive puts a halt to work leaving us with a part finished roof, we have decided to wait until there is clarity on such work. We have faced several delays already that have been beyond our control – we can wait a while longer. The health and well being of the roofers is the overriding concern.

Kind regards,


 Chair of Trustees