Hartington Rural Social Group: with much regret we have decided that we have no option but to cancel our meeting planned for 24th March. We are contacting as many group members as possible but we would be grateful if you could pass this news on to group members you may be in touch with. As it stands no firm decision has been made about April and May meetings but clearly it is very likely that these too will be cancelled. We will post updates on these pages. Rachel, Liz and I very much regret that we have been forced into this decision. Keep safe, keep well and we look forward to seeing you all at future meetings.