The nights are drawing in and time to arrange the Hartington Advent Windows for December 2023 with a theme of Christmas in the Countryside
The proposal this year is:
- to coincide the lighting of the first Advent Windows with the lighting of the village Christmas Tree . Therefore it would be great if the businesses and those whose homes are surrounding the village green were able to have a window lit at 5pm on Sunday December 3rd
- rather than have different windows lighting on different days ALL other Advent Windows to light on Sunday 10th December. The advantage of all lighting on the same day is that an Advent Window Trail, like the Halloween Trail, can be published for people to visit and view for a longer period of time (10th-27th December inclusive)
- If you would like to take part in Hartington Advent Windows 2023 please indicate your interest with an email stating name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Everyone can join in !! It would be wonderful to have the whole village involved and this new arrangement means we are not restricted to just 24 windows.
- A trail map will be produced ready for December so please do let me know you are interested.
- Please pass this on to anyone who you may think would be interested in lighting a window.