[su_carousel source=”media: 5000,4999,4998,4997,4996,4995,4994,4993,4992,4991,4990,4989,4988,4987,4986,4985,4984,4983,4982,4981,4980,4979,4978,4977,4976,4975,4974,4973,4972,4971″ link=”lightbox” height=”200″ items=”2″ title=”no” centered=”no”]Hartington Wakes Sports & Country Show
10th September ‘High Fields’ Hartington, Hall Bank, SK17 0AT
HANDICRAFTS & HOME PRODUCE
No exhibitor to enter more than one exhibit in any one category. The judges will commence their duties at 10.30am promptly. Please ensure all exhibits are on display between 8am -9am on the day of the show. No exhibits can be received after 9.15am.
CLASS 1: HANDICRAFTS:
Cat:2. A COVERED/DECORATED COAT HANGER
Cat:3. CORSAGE BROOCH (any medium)
Cat:4. BABIES KNITTED CARDIGAN
CLASS 2: FLOWERS:
Cat:1. TABLE ARRANGEMENT 10” Overall
Cat:2. COTTAGE GARDEN FLOWER ARRANGEMENT
Cat:3. 3 ROSES
Cat:4. 3 DAHLIAS in a vase – Any Variety
Cat:5. HARVEST BASKET
CLASS 3: PHOTOGRAPHY:
Cat:1. BLACK & WHITE PHOTOGRAPH
Cat:2. A SINGLE TREE
Cat:3. RIVER SCENE
Cat:4. ANIMALS DO The ‘Strangest Things!’
Cat:5. AMUSING SIGN
CLASS 4: CHILDRENS: (See split age groups)
ELIGIBLE AGE GROUP: 0-5YRS
Cat:1. ANIMAL MADE FROM PLAY DOUGH
Cat:2. POTATO PRINT (Max A4)
Cat:3. DECORATE A WOODEN SPOON
ELIGIBLE AGE GROUP: 6-11YRS
Cat:1. CREATE A PATTERN ON A PAPER PLATE (9×9 or 23x23cm)
Cat:2. DECORATED HARD BOILED EGG
Cat:3. PAINT A PET (9”x9” or 23x23cm)
Cat:4. USING RECYCLED MATERIALS TO MAKE A BOAT
Cat:5. ANIMAL MADE FROM VEGETABLES
Cat:6. 2 DECORATED GINGER BREAD PEOPLE
ELIGIBLE AGE GROUP: 12-15YRS
Cat:1. HANDMADE JEWELLERY ITEM
Cat:2. DECORATED FACE MASK
Cat:3. DIGITAL PRINT (Max A4)
CLASS 5: ART:
Cat:1. PAINTING IN ANY MEDIUM no larger than 60 x 50cm/24 x 20”
Cat:2. A PENCIL DRAWING
Cat:3. A COLLAGE IN ANY MEDIUM
CLASS 6: VEGETABLES:
Cat:1. 6 RUNNER BEANS
Cat:2. 1 MARROW
Cat:3. 3 ONIONS
Cat:4. 3 POTATOES
Cat:5. 3 BEETROOT
Cat:6. A ‘STRANGE’ LOOKING VEGETABLE!
CLASS 7: EGGS:
Cat:1. 3 BANTAM ANY COLOUR
Cat:2. 3 HEN ANY COLOUR
Cat:3. 1 DUCK EGG
CLASS 8: CAKES:
Cat:1. BAKED LIME CHEESECAKE (Max 20cm)
Cat:2. 4 SLICES OF TRAYBAKE
Cat:3. OLD FASHIONED ENGLISH CUSTARD TART
Cat:4. 3 FRUIT SCONES
Cat:5. 4 CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
Cat:6. A FRUIT CAKE (max 20cm)
CLASS 9: PRESERVES:
Cat:1. JAR OF RASPBERRY JAM
Cat:2. JAR OF CITRUS MARMALADE
Cat:3. JAR OF CHUTNEY
£1 PER ENTRY PER CATEGORY apart from the CHILDRENS CLASS WHICH IS FREE.
Organisers: Lucy Annat and Mary Goodwin.
Please fill in entry form and send to:
Tel: 07759 903655
Please state name, address, telephone no and class/category no and include fees, please use extra paper if needed. Cheques made payable to: ‘Hartington Wakes Sports & Show’
CLOSING DATE 2nd SEPTEMBER 2017
SHOW RULES for ENTRIES
- All exhibits must be the bona-fide property of, and have been grown in the garden of the exhibitor
- The Committee reserves the right to withdraw any prize should the judges consider the entries of insufficient merit.
- The decision of the Judges is final NO EXCEPTIONS.
NO EXHIBIT SHALL BE REMOVED FROM THE SHOW UNTIL THE PRIZES HAVE BEEN PRESENTED.
- Any exhibit not removed by 6.00p.m. shall become the property of the Society.
- The Committee will not hold themselves responsible for any loss, but every care will be taken by the stewards.
- Any exhibitor wishing to lodge an objection about exhibits must deposit £1 with the Show Secretary by 2 p.m. on the day of the show. If the objection is upheld, the deposit will be returned.
- Any dispute arising will be settled by the Committee, whose decision shall be final.
Application form http://hartingtonvillage.com/wakes/EntryForm.pdf